Firestarter APK Download: Amazon launched the brand new Fire-TV. However, it isn’t at all user-friendly the key problem using the Fire TV is the fact that it kills the capacity to produce a working shortcut around the property display of Kodi and it is no easy job to open sideloaded apps on Amazon Fire TV. All time the user needs to go through the options of applications than to handle installed apps to start Kodi. So here we brought you the Firestarter APK app which is an alternative solution launcher for Fire TV.
Firestarter is the better home replacement application that allows you to release Android applications on your Amazon Fire TV. It is correct just like the Android Smartphone with all the launcher and works best in promoting new applications. This software allows you to easily install Kodi and SPMC which will be one of many advantages.
Firestarter APK Download
The issue with FireTV is the fact that it doesn’t provide any default launcher of Amazon and you’ll install FireStarter. If you like to learn more about how to install Firestarter Apk on your Amazon Fire-TV, then read this whole post.
Features of Firestarter APK
- Real home button clicks
- Completely configurable actions for startup
- Default: Starts itself on FireTV-Startup, Starts itself when Home-Button is single-clicked and Starts Amazon home when Home-
- The button is double-clicked.
- Start Kodi on double click and FireStarter on a single click.
- Lists all user-installed apps including sideloaded / ADB installed apps.
- Apps can be easily sorted by click drag and drop [long-click to start drag-and-drop].
- Apps can be hidden from the app drawer
- Possibility to import and export settings.
- Automatic update
- No root required
Download and Install/Sideload FireStarter APK Kodi on Fire TV
Download the FireStarter Apk file through given the link below then tap on to install on your Windows PC.
- This guide shows you how to load APK files like Kodi onto a 1st-gen Fire TV, 2nd-gen Fire TV, or Fire TV Stick using Android Debug Bridge (ADB) on a Windows PC.
- Download the APK file, on Windows PC, that you want to load to your 1st-gen Fire TV, 2nd-gen Fire TV, or Fire TV Stick.
- Connect to your Fire TV using the ADB utility. If you have not installed ADB or do not know how to connect to your Fire TV, then follow this linked guide.
- Enter the command:
ADB, install <path-to-apk-file>Be sure to replace <path-to-apk-file> with the full path to the APK file you want to sideload.
Wait for the words Success. This could take some time. Depending on the file size of the APK. Once done, you can launch the sideloaded app by navigating to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications.
Now its time to connect your ADB connection by running the command:
adb disconnect <IP-ADDRESS>
(Be sure to replace <IP-ADDRESS> with your Fire TV’s IP address.)
Download and Install/Sideload FireStopper APK Kodi on Fire TV
- Download the FireStopper Apk file through given link below then tap on to install.
- How to switch from a disabled FireStarter Apk to FireStopper Apk
- Uninstall the disabled FireStarter app by connecting to your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick via ADB and running the command
- adb uninstall de.belu.firestarter OR uninstall FireStarter with the help of ES File Explorer’s app section.
- Sideload FireStopper using method mentioned above.
Steps to install Firestarter Apk in Amazon FireTV without using Computer
- Go to the Settings of your FireTV and navigate to the system of your FireTV.
- Select the Developer Options from the list > From the Developer option Enable ADB Debugging
- Now, Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources
- Go to Settings > System > About > Network and note the IP Address.
- Open the Play Store and search for the Apps2Fire and Install it successfully.
- You will also need to install the FireStarter on your Phone from the given link.
- Open Apps2Fire and input the IP Address of FireTV in Setup tab.
- Go to the Local Apps tab and select FireStarter from the list of apps.
- App2Fire will automatically send FireStarter over to your FireTV.
- Go to the Settings, and you will find it in Application > Managed Installed.
That is among the most explosive launchers that is included with true house button click detection. It’s a standard that starts itself automatically. This application offers automatic update system and gives the chance to ship/import settings. It is possible to cover all of the apps out of your application cabinet as well when you go to controls. FireStarter also enables to sort apps by easily pressing, dragging and drop method. So, FireStarter is simply for many who don’t want to root their Fire-TV. It gives comprehensive configurable activities for startup by property-switch-single-click or home button double click. You can start Kodi on double-click and begin FireStarter on a single-click.
This is one way you can get and install FireStarter Apk in your FireTV. I have also mentioned the necessary steps that you can follow for the installation process. You need to be aware of the attributes and performance of FireStarter Apk also. Therefore, for those who have any difficulty regarding FireStarter Apk Download then comment in the box provided below. We will try our best to offer you necessary solutions.